WHO WE ARE
ADMYCAMPAIGN is an online marketing company based in Mumbai. The company provides services such as SEO, SEM, lead generation, and many more. ADMYCAMPAIGN services are purely for business purposes.
- Type of data we collect and how it is utilized.
- The data has been collected automatically.
- For how long your Data is maintained.
- We protect your data.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We receive your IP, location, and e-mail address for
- Offer the services that you requested.
- To deal with usual inquiries or complaints.
- Tell you about recent offers, advertisements, and surveys.
- For analysis, improvement, and estimate of our services.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
- How do you get my consent?
- We can collect your data when you open a support request, contact us, or by replying to us by email. The data we collect upon any details you filled in the contact us page.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- Data we may receive automatically: URL, IP address, HTTP, or (S), web browser type.
- Google user data: ADMYCAMPAIGN can integrate with the Gmail account to allow website users to send emails via Gmail API. Note we do not access your Gmail account.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [info@Admycampaign.com] or contacting us at: [+91 xxxxxxxxxxx]
Purpose of Data
- To provide our best services to you.
- To display content from the website effectively and efficiently.
- To support reliable and secure programs.
- To implement our terms and conditions including any authorized responsibilities.
- To administer the website including analysis, troubleshooting, and survey works, and advertisement.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Apart from net banking/ NEFT/ we also use Razorpay & Instamojo for processing payments. We/Razorpay/Instamojo do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
- Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions on https://razorpay.com/ & https://instamojo.com/
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- A policy will be reviewed from time to time to indicate any changing statutory, administrative, or operational conditions. We encourage our viewers to review the terms and conditions page periodically.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or by calling us at [+91 98196 52340]